Questions, banter and general discussion.
389 posts
Hi,
I did the 0820 race this morning and was in CAT D. I finished third originally but have been relegated to 4th. Could someone advise why thats happened please??
Merlin937 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:14 pm
Hi,
I did the 0820 race this morning and was in CAT D. I finished third originally but have been relegated to 4th. Could someone advise why thats happened please??
Please create your own post as this is specific to trainer upgrades or miscalibrated results.
Hi there,

is it possible to remove my results from Tour of NY stage 3 (11/03/2018)? My bkool wasn't accurate correctly for 80% of the race. It was way too easy, pushing 300W with 120bpm (I wish it is true but...). How is it possible that my bkool started inaccurate for 15' then I felt it going accurate for 10' then again inaccurate to the end of the race? Does the trainer difficulty settings affect my trainer accuracy?
Thanks in advance
Have a good day

Thibaut
Skippy wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:11 am
Hi there,

is it possible to remove my results from Tour of NY stage 3 (11/03/2018)? My bkool wasn't accurate correctly for 80% of the race. It was way too easy, pushing 300W with 120bpm (I wish it is true but...). How is it possible that my bkool started inaccurate for 15' then I felt it going accurate for 10' then again inaccurate to the end of the race? Does the trainer difficulty settings affect my trainer accuracy?
Thanks in advance
Have a good day

Thibaut
I've applied a DQ so you should see a change in your ZP Designated Category after next 24hrs refresh.
Trainer Difficulty settings does not affect accuracy. Bkool, I'm afraid, is notoriously inaccurate and unreliable.
Edit: I noticed your Cat didn't change overnight but it should if you complete another event.
Hi,

I have recently changed my trainer from a dumb one to a smarter one with more accurate power numbers and it has been humbling to say the least. Before the change I was categorized as an A rider, but I can’t hold cat A w/kg for more than 5 mins anymore. Is there a way to adjust my cat by not counting the zpower events I have participated in the past?
nope what you are seeing is what most folk will see a bit like the matrix, blue or red pill, welcome to the real world!
Brofessor wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm
Hi,

I have recently changed my trainer from a dumb one to a smarter one with more accurate power numbers and it has been humbling to say the least. Before the change I was categorized as an A rider, but I can’t hold cat A w/kg for more than 5 mins anymore. Is there a way to adjust my cat by not counting the zpower events I have participated in the past?
I've applied a trainer update tag on 1 Nov 18 so this will recategorize you, on completion of a new event.
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 pm
Brofessor wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm
Hi,

I've applied a trainer update tag on 1 Nov 18 so this will recategorize you, on completion of a new event.
Thanks a lot.
😉
Could you please remove my results from 11/6/18 SZR iTT RACE, my trainer had a glitch/power spike at the end of the race.

Thanks in advance. :-)