Hallo, wie setzen sich die Racing Points zusammen. Manchmal erhalte ich welche manchmal nicht. Dies ist unabhängig von der Platzierung. Wäre super wenn ich da eine Info bekommen könnte 🙄🙋🏽‍♂️

Hello, how do the Racing Points get together? Sometimes I sometimes do not get them. This is independent of the placement. Would be great if I could get an info there
Andre Z. wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 pm
Hallo, wie setzen sich die Racing Points zusammen. Manchmal erhalte ich welche manchmal nicht. Dies ist unabhängig von der Platzierung. Wäre super wenn ich da eine Info bekommen könnte 🙄🙋🏽‍♂️

Hello, how do the Racing Points get together? Sometimes I sometimes do not get them. This is independent of the placement. Would be great if I could get an info there
If you are referring to ZwiftPower rankings then:-

https://www.zwiftpower.com/rankings.php

Check out FAQ tab.
but how do the points come about?
Andre Z. wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:11 pm
Read the FAQs.
Andre Z. wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:11 pm
I also had the same question even after reading the FAQ. Because when I reached the end I still didn't understand what is done with the rider's ranking calculated from the last race and how does it actually relate to the new ranking of the rider. Because the FAQ just stopped there. Then I googled some and started to read the FAQ one more time and discovered that the answer lies in this sentence that was in the very beginning:
A riders ranking going into every race is calculated from the average of their 5 best results in the past 3 months.
IMHO this final part of the calculation should be in the end of the FAQ not in the beginning to make the flow of the explanation more logical :)
Please have a look at the Facebook page of Team ZRG. There is a detailed explanation in German language ;)