If your activities are no longer showing on ZwiftPower it is most likely due to your privacy settings in the companion app. It appears some users have had that setting reset from public to private.

Once changed any new activities will be visible here.

You will need to manually edit every activity currently set to private if you wish them to be visible here - the setting is not retroactive.

Sorry but my activity is allways public, but is not sychronised since 26th dec. Any other idea BR frank
RockyRitzel wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:21 pm
Sorry but my activity is allways public, but is not sychronised since 26th dec. Any other idea BR frank
There is a button on your activity list to update which I've just pressed; that's pulled yesterday's activity.
S.ticky wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:23 pm
RockyRitzel wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:21 pm
There is a button on your activity list to update which I've just pressed; that's pulled yesterday's activity.
Perfekt thx! ...and thx for te fast response TOP
James Hodges wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:21 pm
If your activities are no longer showing on ZwiftPower it is most likely due to your privacy settings in the companion app. It appears some users have had that setting reset from public to private.

Once changed any new activities will be visible here.

You will need to manually edit every activity currently set to private if you wish them to be visible here - the setting is not retroactive.

Thanks!!!
every activity except race Fondo workouts must now be edited in the settings is publicly active !?
Not sure where the button on the activities page is you reference? Profile is public and I've checked the actuall activities and they are public as well but still can't see them on my zpower page? Doing my first race tomorrow maybe that will make a difference?
swmrbkrrnr wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:03 am
Not sure where the button on the activities page is you reference? Profile is public and I've checked the actuall activities and they are public as well but still can't see them on my zpower page? Doing my first race tomorrow maybe that will make a difference?
i have updated the zwift power activities have not changed since 25.12.2019 if i start a tournament i am not in the result list.all are allowed.
What could be the problem?
speci666 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:11 pm
i have updated the zwift power activities have not changed since 25.12.2019 if i start a tournament i am not in the result list.all are allowed.
What could be the problem?
You have opted-out at https://my.zwift.com/profile/connections
thank you very much for your quick response and help