𝐔𝐏𝐆 - Entering a category below the one listed on your ZwiftPower profile. Typically used if you see ZwiftPower category overrides wkg.

𝐖𝐊𝐆 - Over category limits. Might see this if rider has no ZP category assigned or does but is well over Cat limits. Also seen when ZP categories are not being used;

𝐙𝐏 - ZPower users not allowed in a particular category or finishing position. (Differs between different race organisers)

𝐇𝐑 - Heart Rate Monitor required in particular category or finishing position. (Differs between different race organisers)
(KISS for example will DQ anyone in Cat A and podiums in Cat B/C for HR and ZP)

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - Height doping.

𝐙𝐑𝐕𝐆 - Suspended rider.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 - Anyone under 500km total Distance and taking a podium.

𝐀𝐆𝐄 - Entered wrong category for age based race. Zwift does not provide ZP with a DOB so assumes your birthday is 1 January for racing purposes.

𝐍/𝐀 - race organiser does not want results published; typically used in social rides to discourage flyers.

𝐃𝐐 - usually applied by race organiser applied for a variety of reasons although most listed above. Could be for not following ride leaders instructions or otherwise being disruptive etc.

NE - Not Eligible [Used in National Championships for example when riders didn't meet eligibility rules] This is a manual entry by race organiser.

ESS - Being too far ahead of beacon/leader at start of Expresso lap.

Why wasn't a rider disqualified when over cat limits?

Category Enforcement is taken from 95% of 20 mins which is toggled off by default so you can ignore the (default) average w/kg.

However, ZwiftPower allows a rider to go over cat limits by up to 0.2 w/kg but only if that rider entered their correct category.

The live tab will display a rider's assigned category in the leftmost column. Also clicking on a rider's height in the race results will reveal their category info at the start of the event.

Even if a rider is over cat limits by 0.2 w/kg they would only be DQ'd if their raw 20 min power was also over the limit.

Cat C example

Rider A produces a 95% of 20 mins of 3.39 w/kg AND 20 mins power of 205w - no DQ.

Rider B produces a 95% of 20 mins of 3.42 w/kg AND 20 mins power of 199w - no DQ.

Rider C produces a 95% of 20 mins of 3.41 AND 20 mins power of 201w - then DQ'd with WKG code.

Those over limits may or may not earn an upgrade for their next race.
Thanks for update.
Wishes there was a like function for posts! Thanks for putting this one up :)
Was just searching for this yesterday in the FAQ. Maybe it should be pinned there as well.
Hello I was disqualified from an event this week using the rule
𝐔𝐏𝐆 - Entering a category below the one listed on your ZwiftPower profile. Typically used if you see ZwiftPower category overrides wkg.

My profile is cat D and I entered in that category. Can anyone explain why my result was removed? Thanks Dave Strugs.
D Strugs wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 am
Hello I was disqualified from an event this week using the rule
𝐔𝐏𝐆 - Entering a category below the one listed on your ZwiftPower profile. Typically used if you see ZwiftPower category overrides wkg.

My profile is cat D and I entered in that category. Can anyone explain why my result was removed? Thanks Dave Strugs.
https://zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=195652

Look in the live feed.

The leftmost letter indicates your ZwiftPower category before the event.

Furthermore if you click on your height in the 'Filtered' results tab you will see further info.

Thank you. New to this stuff.
I've just seen a NDR disq code. What is that one?
doctordevlin wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:04 am
Link?
S.ticky wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:55 pm
doctordevlin wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:04 am
Link?
events.php?zid=217127