Hi ZP,
I'm fairly new to the world of ZP racing. I have done a couple of events with my old dumb trainer and enjoyed myself so much I decided to upgrade to a kickr core.

My problem is that it seems my old trainer was overestimating my power. In my 2 races on the dumb trainer, I rode at 2.8 & 3.0 W/Kg. However, I noticed as soon as got the new trainer my FTP seemed to be somewhat lower. I estimated I was probably somewhere between 2 & 2.5 W/Kg and so I ended a D cat for a race on Tue. However, I was flagged as UPG even though I rode hard and only delivered 2.3 W/Kg. I assume I was flagged UPG because of my previous results on the inaccurate dump trainer.

Is there any way I can reset my history so I can race at the correct Cat?

My ZP profile: https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=874364
nathanbrice wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm
Hi ZP,
I'm fairly new to the world of ZP racing. I have done a couple of events with my old dumb trainer and enjoyed myself so much I decided to upgrade to a kickr core.

My problem is that it seems my old trainer was overestimating my power. In my 2 races on the dumb trainer, I rode at 2.8 & 3.0 W/Kg. However, I noticed as soon as got the new trainer my FTP seemed to be somewhat lower. I estimated I was probably somewhere between 2 & 2.5 W/Kg and so I ended a D cat for a race on Tue. However, I was flagged as UPG even though I rode hard and only delivered 2.3 W/Kg. I assume I was flagged UPG because of my previous results on the inaccurate dump trainer.

Is there any way I can reset my history so I can race at the correct Cat?

My ZP profile: https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=874364
All sorted.

https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=874364
Awesome - thank you!!
I have the same problem - went from a dumb trainer with speed sensor (ZP) to a smart trainer starting this month (12/1/18) and saw my w/kg drop by at least 0.5. I got an UPG on my last two races. Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice!
brantarthur wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 am
I have the same problem - went from a dumb trainer with speed sensor (ZP) to a smart trainer starting this month (12/1/18) and saw my w/kg drop by at least 0.5. I got an UPG on my last two races. Thanks in advance for any assistance/advice!
Sorted too and you have been reclassified as Cat C. I've reinstated you in the KISS race but the other UPG stands as that what restricted to Cat D only.
Hello

I had issues in "The P Race" on Saturday, Zwift thought I was putting out way more power than I was. I asked that my results be deleted and they were. In yesterday's WBR 1 Lap 6 Train Flat Race I received a WKG which seemed ok, I am not sure why I was not just bumped up to "C", I can Avg 2.3-2.8w/kg so I think I am classified well. However today I received a UPG in the WBR 3 Laps Flat Race, my Avg was 2.3w/kg so I was in the sweet spot for the "D" group today. Is there a way that I can reset my stats so that I can actually seem my results in events?

Thanks for the help
EljefeWappo wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:33 pm
Hello

I had issues in "The P Race" on Saturday, Zwift thought I was putting out way more power than I was. I asked that my results be deleted and they were. In yesterday's WBR 1 Lap 6 Train Flat Race I received a WKG which seemed ok, I am not sure why I was not just bumped up to "C", I can Avg 2.3-2.8w/kg so I think I am classified well. However today I received a UPG in the WBR 3 Laps Flat Race, my Avg was 2.3w/kg so I was in the sweet spot for the "D" group today. Is there a way that I can reset my stats so that I can actually seem my results in events?

Thanks for the help
You received an UPG today because you entered the race in the category (D) below the one assigned to you by ZP which is C. Race organisers expect you to use your ZP category for entry so your performace thereafter has no relevance on the DQ code.
It looks like I am in the same boat as the other riders here. I recently switched from a Kinetic Fluid Road Machine to a Wahoo Kickr and my FTP dropped from 276 to 226. I entered a race as a C the other night and was upgraded to B despite averaging lower than the B level threshold. The good news is I feel that the kickr is making me stronger, though it is a bit of letdown to realize I was not as advanced as I thought.

profile.php?z=228124
Willvallar wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:42 pm
It looks like I am in the same boat as the other riders here. I recently switched from a Kinetic Fluid Road Machine to a Wahoo Kickr and my FTP dropped from 276 to 226. I entered a race as a C the other night and was upgraded to B despite averaging lower than the B level threshold. The good news is I feel that the kickr is making me stronger, though it is a bit of letdown to realize I was not as advanced as I thought.

profile.php?z=228124
When did you switch trainers? I can filter out old data.
Would you please filter out my history prior to November 20, 2018. Same as the others, I upgraded from a speed/cadence sensor with a dumb trainer to a smart trainer and learned how inaccurate my old numbers were.

Thank you!