jtrivasi wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:50 pm
On the far left column of the races I've done, it usually has what category I was (B, C, etc). What does the blue "M" stand for?

-J
MALE

Mixed TT event with a gender split.
On the Profile page in the race/event listing you can select to show the Rank/Improvement column. The Improvement part does seem to be the same as the race results page shows, but the Rank number does not correspond to the one shown for me in Rankings (nor is it current + improvement). I don’t remember it ever being the same as in Rankings. What does that field actually represent?
eeppansson wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:15 pm
On the Profile page in the race/event listing you can select to show the Rank/Improvement column. The Improvement part does seem to be the same as the race results page shows, but the Rank number does not correspond to the one shown for me in Rankings (nor is it current + improvement). I don’t remember it ever being the same as in Rankings. What does that field actually represent?
On your profile page Rank is the Rank for the event. That gets compared to your best 5 efforts in the last 3 months. If it then forms one of your best 5 you will see an entry in the Improvement column to the right of it indicating how much your Racing Licence will improve/reduce when next updated.
Makes sense, thanks!
When I look at my profile I see a grouping of categories, such as long climber. When I hover over the bar the window says something like Long Climb: 48.67%. What does the % mean? Percent of what?

I love the site, I have so much to discover and learn about it.

Update: Finally figured out how to use the search feature and found the answer. Basically it’s where I fall in relation to everyone else on ZP in the category. So in my example over 51% of the riders on ZP are better climbers than me. Not surprising, but I’m better than 48% so I’m not complaining at all.