Hi - What a great website and great effort in maintaining. Is there a post or link giving us an explanation of all the columns and symbols used in the results / ranking etc ?? Most are self explanatory but others need some explaining.

Many thanks
Finky wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:44 am
Hi - What a great website and great effort in maintaining. Is there a post or link giving us an explanation of all the columns and symbols used in the results / ranking etc ?? Most are self explanatory but others need some explaining.

Many thanks
Which ones?
Finky wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:44 am

Many thanks
Agreed. This would be useful. There are many labels on chart columns, for example, where some hover text would be useful. Or a link in the site footer to a key/legend that tells you what various acronyms mean.
I raced this morning and enjoyed the event despite virtually maxing out my heart rate (my max is 196 and I went up to 195). I have noticed I have a magnifying glass against my results. Anyone know what this is for ? A few other riders had the same symbol so I am curious to know.
bianchi bonzo wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:03 pm
I raced this morning and enjoyed the event despite virtually maxing out my heart rate (my max is 196 and I went up to 195). I have noticed I have a magnifying glass against my results. Anyone know what this is for ? A few other riders had the same symbol so I am curious to know.
You have indicated you are looking for a team.
I column for W/K there Are some[flash=]. Some are blue and other green. What does the different colours means?
Green is the metrics from live data which normally gets replaced with more accurate data from the .fit file.
What does the truck mean in the event symbol? Thanks guys.
"Double" draft in operation.
Thanks.