Wadd wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 pm
Hello, same thing hère, I was using kk dumb trainer that gave me 3.5. Now, Witch my newlook acquired Tacx Neo, I am at 3.1

I think I should get downgrade to C class

Thx
ZP results have been filtered out.
Hi admin... previously im using a dumb trainer which is resulted my FTP can goes higher as good.. But now im affordable to use a PowerMeter... how do i reset to new FTP as using powermeter reducing my current FTP which is good coz its more accurate than b4.. and i need to downgrade my ZP race cat as much as i had to start over again to get my new correct ZP cat.
AjIjoe wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:15 pm
Hi admin... previously im using a dumb trainer which is resulted my FTP can goes higher as good.. But now im affordable to use a PowerMeter... how do i reset to new FTP as using powermeter reducing my current FTP which is good coz its more accurate than b4.. and i need to downgrade my ZP race cat as much as i had to start over again to get my new correct ZP cat.
All done.
Same problem for me! I switched to a smart trainer and got lower watts after that. Can someone filter out/delete my old stats and activities?

I switched to my new smart trainer at 9/14/19
Vangbo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
Same problem for me! I switched to a smart trainer and got lower watts after that. Can someone filter out/delete my old stats and activities?

I switched to my new smart trainer at 9/14/19
Done.

You may want to change your FTP in Settings if it is no longer accurate.
Hi Sticky,

just upgraded from an Elite Rampa to a Kickr Core and my ftp has taken a big hit, I raced with the Core today in A and would have struggled at the back of B. Is there any chance I can get removed from the A category?

https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=1208725

Thanks very much.

Tom
tom_drcy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:14 am
Hi Sticky,

just upgraded from an Elite Rampa to a Kickr Core and my ftp has taken a big hit, I raced with the Core today in A and would have struggled at the back of B. Is there any chance I can get removed from the A category?

https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=1208725

Thanks very much.

Tom
Done.
Thanks very much.
Hi Sticky,

After changing trainer from Elite Novo Smart to Elite Suito I'm, A: rather deflated and, B: clearly now in the wrong category (only recently went up to B).

I haven't done a new FTP test in Zwift yet but 2 rides in and I reckon it'll be somewhere around 185, so about 2.6 w/kg.

Would you be able to update my details accordingly at some point please.

Rides from 15/11/19 are on the new trainer.
profile.php?z=495057

Many thanks,
Gareth
GHann5 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 pm
Hi Sticky,

After changing trainer from Elite Novo Smart to Elite Suito I'm, A: rather deflated and, B: clearly now in the wrong category (only recently went up to B).

I haven't done a new FTP test in Zwift yet but 2 rides in and I reckon it'll be somewhere around 185, so about 2.6 w/kg.

Would you be able to update my details accordingly at some point please.

Rides from 15/11/19 are on the new trainer.
profile.php?z=495057

Many thanks,
Gareth
Done.

At least you're not upgrading to a Tacx Neo or you might have been very deflated :-)