Wadd wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 pm
Hello, same thing hère, I was using kk dumb trainer that gave me 3.5. Now, Witch my newlook acquired Tacx Neo, I am at 3.1

I think I should get downgrade to C class

Thx
ZP results have been filtered out.
Hi admin... previously im using a dumb trainer which is resulted my FTP can goes higher as good.. But now im affordable to use a PowerMeter... how do i reset to new FTP as using powermeter reducing my current FTP which is good coz its more accurate than b4.. and i need to downgrade my ZP race cat as much as i had to start over again to get my new correct ZP cat.
AjIjoe wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:15 pm
Hi admin... previously im using a dumb trainer which is resulted my FTP can goes higher as good.. But now im affordable to use a PowerMeter... how do i reset to new FTP as using powermeter reducing my current FTP which is good coz its more accurate than b4.. and i need to downgrade my ZP race cat as much as i had to start over again to get my new correct ZP cat.
All done.
Same problem for me! I switched to a smart trainer and got lower watts after that. Can someone filter out/delete my old stats and activities?

I switched to my new smart trainer at 9/14/19
Vangbo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
Same problem for me! I switched to a smart trainer and got lower watts after that. Can someone filter out/delete my old stats and activities?

I switched to my new smart trainer at 9/14/19
Done.

You may want to change your FTP in Settings if it is no longer accurate.