It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature.
Was wondering why I dont show up on filtered results. I'm a registered zwift power member so not sure why I wouldn't show in the results
Campbell Pithie wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:00 am
Was wondering why I dont show up on filtered results. I'm a registered zwift power member so not sure why I wouldn't show in the results
The only DQ I see on your profile is NEW which is caused when someone with under 500km total Zwift distance takes a podium.

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5372

You have passed that threshold now so you should be fine moving forward.

However, the linked strava profile is inactive. It is desirable to link an open and active profile for race organiser enquiry, particularly so when you are performing at an elite level.
Thanks for the answer. I do believe my strava is active however I dont tend to upload many rides anymore for no particular reason. I will start uploading to my strava again so that it is active and see if that helps. Thanks for the help
Campbell Pithie wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 am
Thanks for the answer. I do believe my strava is active however I dont tend to upload many rides anymore for no particular reason. I will start uploading to my strava again so that it is active and see if that helps. Thanks for the help
Appreciate it; thanks for your cooperation.