It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature.
As of now, none of my newest rides are uploading in Zwift Power. I have done three of the Tour of Watopia stages but only 1 of them has shown up in my activities list. I have tried refreshing my activities multiple times but have gotten nothing in return, even when it says there are 5 new rides available to put up. I have logged in and logged out multiple times and now do not know what to do. If anyone knows what to do about this, then that would be awesome!
Mintygirl02 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 am
As of now, none of my newest rides are uploading in Zwift Power. I have done three of the Tour of Watopia stages but only 1 of them has shown up in my activities list. I have tried refreshing my activities multiple times but have gotten nothing in return, even when it says there are 5 new rides available to put up. I have logged in and logged out multiple times and now do not know what to do. If anyone knows what to do about this, then that would be awesome!
profile.php?z=1079407

All 3 are loaded on your main profile page although live data (Green bolt) was used for power metrics instead of a proper activity file (Blue bolt)

Did you save them as a private activity as I don't think ZP will update activities list if so?

Might be worth checking your privacy settings.