It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature.
Hey all,

I just started racing after the GDPR shutdown. I connected my.zwift.com and my data shows up in the leaderbords (see image). Unfortunately, it doesn't show my NP, 1m, 15s and max HR. Even after a while... As you can see in the image, it does show this data for the other riders so it's clearly a bug in my account/connection. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
RPKranendonk wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 pm
Hey all,

I just started racing after the GDPR shutdown. I connected my.zwift.com and my data shows up in the leaderbords (see image). Unfortunately, it doesn't show my NP, 1m, 15s and max HR. Even after a while... As you can see in the image, it does show this data for the other riders so it's clearly a bug in my account/connection. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
This is taken from the live feed. As you weren't opted-in this info can not be captured. You should be fine moving forward.
I have the same problem with my recent rides but I also notice that the other riders are missing the same data, sometimes all the riders. I picked random races/rides from over 1 week back in history, rides I did not participate in, and many riders have those fields blank, sometimes the whole field of riders. I also noticed for myself that it seems on ride/races that take 1 hour or less have all the stats, races/rides that are longer than 1 hour have the data blank. Profile wise I have opted in and believe I have everything setup correctly since the switch over?

Thanks,

Rick
Extended data is only collected for a race that has an organiser on ZwiftPower. All rides, workouts and unassigned races will have no data. There is a limit to how much we can collect using the current api.
OK, makes sense, I did not know that. Thanks for the quick reply.
Hi there. This information is missing from the tour of Watopia stage 5 ride that I have just finished. Any idea why this has happened and can it be fixed?
Sorry. It has suddenly appeared :)