It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature.
Hey all,

I just started racing after the GDPR shutdown. I connected my.zwift.com and my data shows up in the leaderbords (see image). Unfortunately, it doesn't show my NP, 1m, 15s and max HR. Even after a while... As you can see in the image, it does show this data for the other riders so it's clearly a bug in my account/connection. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
RPKranendonk wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 pm
Hey all,

I just started racing after the GDPR shutdown. I connected my.zwift.com and my data shows up in the leaderbords (see image). Unfortunately, it doesn't show my NP, 1m, 15s and max HR. Even after a while... As you can see in the image, it does show this data for the other riders so it's clearly a bug in my account/connection. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
This is taken from the live feed. As you weren't opted-in this info can not be captured. You should be fine moving forward.
I have the same problem with my recent rides but I also notice that the other riders are missing the same data, sometimes all the riders. I picked random races/rides from over 1 week back in history, rides I did not participate in, and many riders have those fields blank, sometimes the whole field of riders. I also noticed for myself that it seems on ride/races that take 1 hour or less have all the stats, races/rides that are longer than 1 hour have the data blank. Profile wise I have opted in and believe I have everything setup correctly since the switch over?

Thanks,

Rick
Extended data is only collected for a race that has an organiser on ZwiftPower. All rides, workouts and unassigned races will have no data. There is a limit to how much we can collect using the current api.
OK, makes sense, I did not know that. Thanks for the quick reply.
Hi there. This information is missing from the tour of Watopia stage 5 ride that I have just finished. Any idea why this has happened and can it be fixed?
Sorry. It has suddenly appeared :)
Weirdly, the last two events that I did and completed (London Stages 1 & 2), do not show the NP, 5m, 1m, 15s, ... data (it does show average . For Stage 1, pretty much everyone above and below me has their data, and in Stage 2, everyone ahead of me has data.

I've checked my settings, and I'm still opted in to share data until 31 December, 2024.

Am I missing something?
Carl J wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 am
Weirdly, the last two events that I did and completed (London Stages 1 & 2), do not show the NP, 5m, 1m, 15s, ... data (it does show average . For Stage 1, pretty much everyone above and below me has their data, and in Stage 2, everyone ahead of me has data.

I've checked my settings, and I'm still opted in to share data until 31 December, 2024.

Am I missing something?
We are not grabbing a fit file for your activities; are you saving them publicly or are you saving them as private?
S.ticky wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:44 am
We are not grabbing a fit file for your activities; are you saving them publicly or are you saving them as private?
Thanks for the quick reply. I always thought that the data came from Strava (, not Zwift. Zwift activities private but Strava's are public.

Just made them public and Stage 2 is now showing.

Thank you