When an event finishes at the same point as a segment, (Alpe du Zwift) Zwift often fails to capture and send the data to ZwiftPower for said segment.

Look under Sprints & KOMs and you will likely see very few entries.

If your time is not recorded then you can't earn ZPoints for it.

I don't know whether this bug will be fixed.

However, this can be overcome if race organisers use a fixed distance for the event that finishes beyond the segment banner.
Must be a bug. Out of 200 riders in Road to Sky only about 25 got records in Sprint & KOM. For those not listed no ZPoint are updated.
my main motivation while crawling up during that event was "you'll get to the top and you won't have to do it again, ever" :lol: aaaaand it seems that I'll have to...
I have now lost two registrations at Alpe du Zwift, and today did i loose an registration on Leith Hill. Is it an Bug?
Henrik Vinding HCK wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:13 pm
I have now lost two registrations at Alpe du Zwift, and today did i loose an registration on Leith Hill. Is it an Bug?
You have a time recorded in Sprints & KOMS

https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=267156
Hi, is the bug still there? I broke my PB from 58:37 to 54:55 @yesterday's race, but its not updated on the segments and Zpoints.
Edu wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:04 am
Hi, is the bug still there? I broke my PB from 58:37 to 54:55 @yesterday's race, but its not updated on the segments and Zpoints.
The bug has been there a long time.

Only 7 times recorded up the Alpe on KOM tab.
Sh**t so no way it will come back on my segments, will it be fixed?
Ideally race organisers would use a fixed distance a few meters beyond the KOM banner on these events to have the times registered on ZP.
Obviously it didnt work as only 7 riders were registered..i am pretty sure the remainder did not do a U turn straight after crossing the banner..well tough luck then :(