I have a number of ZA workouts - done either on my own or in a group at a scheduled time such as today at 10.00 am BST - which show up in the Activities list in black text but are not hyperlinked and don't show on my main tab. Why is this please?
Simon (ZHR) F Pugh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 am
I have a number of ZA workouts - done either on my own or in a group at a scheduled time such as today at 10.00 am BST - which show up in the Activities list in black text but are not hyperlinked and don't show on my main tab. Why is this please?
The first post in this very thread explains it.
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am
Simon (ZHR) F Pugh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 am
I have a number of ZA workouts - done either on my own or in a group at a scheduled time such as today at 10.00 am BST - which show up in the Activities list in black text but are not hyperlinked and don't show on my main tab. Why is this please?
The first post in this very thread explains it.
With respect, I cannot see how that describes the difference between activities shown in black instead of blue writing and not hyperlinked to the activity details.
Simon (ZHR) F Pugh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 pm
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am
Simon (ZHR) F Pugh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 am
I have a number of ZA workouts - done either on my own or in a group at a scheduled time such as today at 10.00 am BST - which show up in the Activities list in black text but are not hyperlinked and don't show on my main tab. Why is this please?
The first post in this very thread explains it.
With respect, I cannot see how that describes the difference between activities shown in black instead of blue writing and not hyperlinked to the activity details.
There is no hyperlink because your (male) event is not listed on zwiftpower for the reason described in the sticky post, although you may notice the female event is.

If the event is not listed then it can't be reflected on your results page.

Your Activities tab should display all zwift rides assuming they have not been discarded or marked as private.
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:20 pm
Simon (ZHR) F Pugh wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:02 pm
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am


The first post in this very thread explains it.
With respect, I cannot see how that describes the difference between activities shown in black instead of blue writing and not hyperlinked to the activity details.
There is no hyperlink because your (male) event is not listed on zwiftpower for the reason described in the sticky post, although you may notice the female event is.

If the event is not listed then it can't be reflected on your results page.

Your Activities tab should display all zwift rides assuming they have not been discarded or marked as private.
Got it, thanks. I'll stick to using it for ZHR and ZZRC rides then.
Hi,

This is long after this topic was discussed but I still have mixed luck of showing my results in Zwift Power.
This results are Academy 2019

In my profile I can 'see' the Workout #3 and #4. I also see all my group rides and races.
I cant 'see' any other workouts .

I can see all in Activities section however, i can only click on once that listed in profile.

I have read the explanation in this post any reason why I can see some and not others

regards from Oz
gwiazd0r wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:26 am
Hi,

This is long after this topic was discussed but I still have mixed luck of showing my results in Zwift Power.
This results are Academy 2019

In my profile I can 'see' the Workout #3 and #4. I also see all my group rides and races.
I cant 'see' any other workouts .

I can see all in Activities section however, i can only click on once that listed in profile.

I have read the explanation in this post any reason why I can see some and not others

regards from Oz
If you are asking why some zwift academy workouts are listed in your Activities but are not listed on your main profile page, then the explanation is in my first post.
S.ticky wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 am
The event will be listed at least a few days ahead on zwiftpower, so you should be able to see whether the male or female ride will be captured from the sign ups.
How can you see which will be captured?
russell@carson.tk wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:08 pm
S.ticky wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 am
The event will be listed at least a few days ahead on zwiftpower, so you should be able to see whether the male or female ride will be captured from the sign ups.
How can you see which will be captured?
A green female icon will be visible on the event page on the right hand side.

Clicking on the event reveals those who have signed up - M/F
S.ticky wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 am
Zwiftpower was never set up to handle a single event containing 2 identical categories.

Zwift Academy group rides and workouts have 2 pens for men and women but they are both labelled as E

Zwiftpower chooses one of these at random to publish event data.

Site Admin has not indicated that it is fixable, so it's unlikely to be resolved.
Its appears some Zwift Academy Semi-Finals are missing.