Questions, banter and general discussion.
It's just a curiosity due had really no effect durgin the rae.
Here the question
One rider during second lap completely disappear (from screen even from table) then I was in the noo mane land for 1 lap and haf.
But so close to end of thrid lap it was appeared again with 1 minutes over me and of course i skip on rable one position too).
It was a Zwfit fault or anything i did wrong during the race ?
Because it seems He was already on the race but from my hub I miss it twice (on screen and also one table due I move one position forward).
thans for aswers.
Loris v.d.Kassteele wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:00 pm
It's just a curiosity due had really no effect durgin the rae.
Here the question
One rider during second lap completely disappear (from screen even from table) then I was in the noo mane land for 1 lap and haf.
But so close to end of thrid lap it was appeared again with 1 minutes over me and of course i skip on rable one position too).
It was a Zwfit fault or anything i did wrong during the race ?
Because it seems He was already on the race but from my hub I miss it twice (on screen and also one table due I move one position forward).
thans for aswers.
It could be a server issue although there have been reports of riders taking advantage of an invisibility cloak. Did anyone else see this behaviour? You can PM me with the rider's name and I'll check whether he has come to our notice before.
I'm not completely sure if this is the case, but I got some problems like these. Usually the one who is cloaked only see himself and there is no list of other racers in the right part.

These events happens when you join and event then leave and close Zwift and then join another event very quickly. Sometimes you start the event ahead of other racers or you think you are all alone. I think Cohare from BRT suffered this issue in an important and broadcasted race (don't remember which one).

Somehow if Zwift server solves the issue you got visibility again.

When there are racers with connection problems, you see them jumping in the screen and usually trying to perform a U turn without finishing but. Maybe this is part of the issue too.
It eas mot my case for sure but thanks for feed

Sticky i will write PM later
But don’t worry is not a problem for me
I only curios
Ehmmmm
How incould send PM with i phone to you Sticky ?
Loris v.d.Kassteele wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Ehmmmm
How incould send PM with i phone to you Sticky ?
There is blue speech bubble under my avatar in left hand pane.