Questions, banter and general discussion.
Because the people at Zwiftpower don’t want to pay for the data costs and waste their time considering every individuals solo efforts.

Therefore it’s assumed people save their best efforts for racing, so they are closer to their maximum outputs.

Why should an automated process look at mediocre efforts or people answer queries around non taxing events?
Fozzzer wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:38 pm
Because the people at Zwiftpower don’t want to pay for the data costs and waste their time considering every individuals solo efforts.

Therefore it’s assumed people save their best efforts for racing, so they are closer to their maximum outputs.

Why should an automated process look at mediocre efforts or people answer queries around non taxing events?
Hmmm all my group rides are visible within ZP, for example all Tour de Zwift stages.
I still don't see any reason why to make this difference between the type of events. For the calculation of your best 95% over 20 minutes it should not matter whether it was within a race or any group ride.
Alexander Perdon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:15 am
I still don't see any reason why to make this difference between the type of events. For the calculation of your best 95% over 20 minutes it should not matter whether it was within a race or any group ride.
I noticed that this question is not answered yet and I still have no clue. Is it possible to explain this choice?