Questions, banter and general discussion.
Hey guyz,

During a 3:00 session, I would do like 2 races. Between and after those races, i join another race to recover and frankly it is more fun. The thing is that I always quit those races before they finish (something at 1/2, sometimes near the end), depending on when my «planned race » starts.

Does that affect scoring in any way ? Is There like a disconnected icon ?
Don’t want to be seen as a rider who quits a race if he’a not satisfied why result !
I don't understand why would you join a race to recover? I can see that you don't want to be alone but a race is not sosial, how about joining a group ride. Or just riding.

One more thing doing back to back events in zwift my cause that some events may not be marked as complete. I don't know how that will affect ZP. So best practice is to shut down Zwift between events.
A race with dnf is a race with no points (or 600 points). It's like no race.
Because I don’t like cruising in the worlds, and something the only event possible to join is a race
Cam St-Pierre wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:29 pm
Hey guyz,

During a 3:00 session, I would do like 2 races. Between and after those races, i join another race to recover and frankly it is more fun. The thing is that I always quit those races before they finish (something at 1/2, sometimes near the end), depending on when my «planned race » starts.

Does that affect scoring in any way ? Is There like a disconnected icon ?
It makes no difference to ZwiftPower.