Questions, banter and general discussion.
385 posts
Chriswilson wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:12 am
Can I get a trainer upgrade effective today 30th Nov
Moved from a bkool pro 2 to elite drivo as the bkool was wildly inaccurate (11 wkg for 1min!) New trainer has been calibrated so should be good to go

Thanks
Done.

You will be reclassified once we have some new data.
I’ve noticed the new (cool!) stats are still based on my old results. Any chance this can be corrected to reflect new trainer?
Dr. Wally Muscles wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm
I’ve noticed the new (cool!) stats are still based on my old results. Any chance this can be corrected to reflect new trainer?
I believe it is based on last 90 days. Don't think it can be filtered out unless I DQ you from all events so that extended data is not visible. If we did that you will lose ranking points and likely ZPoints.
Ok, np, I will wait it out :)
Hello Admin,
I have just upgraded to a Kickr from a Turbo Muin. Is there any action to be taken given I was always given ZP?
I have reset my ftp on my profile to 250 from 295.
You're doing a grand job!
Dave
Dite Scott wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:39 pm
Hello Admin,
I have just upgraded to a Kickr from a Turbo Muin. Is there any action to be taken given I was always given ZP?
I have reset my ftp on my profile to 250 from 295.
You're doing a grand job!
Dave
I've applied a trainer upgrade.
Hi, Today by mistake I let my kickr snap drive my zwift race, instead of my Stages power meter. During the race, I realize that something was wrong but I was in the middle of it and kept racing. This resulted in a power that is much above my current FTP. Can you mark this as an error or delete the race from my profile? Before the race I was running both TrainerRoad and Zwift so there was some confusion, I will make sure this won't happen again.

Cheers,
Filipe
faosa73 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:39 pm
Hi, Today by mistake I let my kickr snap drive my zwift race, instead of my Stages power meter. During the race, I realize that something was wrong but I was in the middle of it and kept racing. This resulted in a power that is much above my current FTP. Can you mark this as an error or delete the race from my profile? Before the race I was running both TrainerRoad and Zwift so there was some confusion, I will make sure this won't happen again.

Cheers,
Filipe
Sorted as it does look a little high in comparison.
Hi Sticky

Im new here in Zwift an have some problem to calibrate my trainer! can you remove or DQ some race!!!
12/3/18 WBR 1 Lap Greater London Hilly Race
12/3/18 WBR 1 Lap Greater London 8
11/30/18 WBR Lutscher CCW Hilly Race
11/29/18 WBR 3 Lap Hilly Race Reverse
3/31/18 WBR 1 Lap Figure 8 Hilly Race

can i made DQ by myself or only you can DQ my races

im gonna recalibrate my trainer tomorow so maybe its gonna be ok for this time !!!
if you have suggestion for me just tell me what can i do !

Thanks

Sorry 4 my english, im french
Sylvain_Houde_Rimous wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:05 am
Hi Sticky

Im new here in Zwift an have some problem to calibrate my trainer! can you remove or DQ some race!!!
12/3/18 WBR 1 Lap Greater London Hilly Race
12/3/18 WBR 1 Lap Greater London 8
11/30/18 WBR Lutscher CCW Hilly Race
11/29/18 WBR 3 Lap Hilly Race Reverse
3/31/18 WBR 1 Lap Figure 8 Hilly Race

can i made DQ by myself or only you can DQ my races

im gonna recalibrate my trainer tomorow so maybe its gonna be ok for this time !!!
if you have suggestion for me just tell me what can i do !

Thanks

Sorry 4 my english, im french
I've DQ'd all of the results on your profile apart from your old one on March 2018. The problem will resurface though if you fail to calibrate your trainer regularly. Please follow the manufacturer's explicit instructions to ensure the most accurate set up.