Questions, banter and general discussion.
434 posts
Great. Please do go ahead. I won’t be exceeding the lB limits any time soon I’m afraid :). Many thanks!
Dr. Wally Muscles wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:54 pm
Great. Please do go ahead. I won’t be exceeding the lB limits any time soon I’m afraid :). Many thanks!
Done..
thanks! Appreciated.
Hello -

Is it possible to remove two races I participated in recently:
11/19/18 Ages Training Race (BRT)
11/20/18 KISS Americas PM Race

I recently purchased an Apple TV 4K (after using an iPhone 4 last winter) and calibrated in-game. It appeared to work just fine, but I was suspicious upon the first race, and then noticed there was clearly an issue on the second! When I tried to re-calibrate my CycleOps Magnus it was unable to finish the spin down. Now I see there is an open issue regarding this specific trainer, so went back to using the Rouvvy App. Although I was saddened to realize my lack of training lately was a secret key to BIG WATTAGE, reality has set in.

I apologize for the matter.

Michael
Shoebob wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:19 pm
Hello -

Is it possible to remove two races I participated in recently:
11/19/18 Ages Training Race (BRT)
11/20/18 KISS Americas PM Race

I recently purchased an Apple TV 4K (after using an iPhone 4 last winter) and calibrated in-game. It appeared to work just fine, but I was suspicious upon the first race, and then noticed there was clearly an issue on the second! When I tried to re-calibrate my CycleOps Magnus it was unable to finish the spin down. Now I see there is an open issue regarding this specific trainer, so went back to using the Rouvvy App. Although I was saddened to realize my lack of training lately was a secret key to BIG WATTAGE, reality has set in.

I apologize for the matter.

Michael
Done.
This is my first experience with Zwift and ZwiftPower. I entered my first race and had not calibrated my trainer. My data was abnormally high. I calibrated the trainer and my next race seemed more accurate based on my fitness. Not sure if I need the first race deleted or just leave well enough alone. Not sure of the proper procedure to follow. Thx.
BBruning wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:52 am
This is my first experience with Zwift and ZwiftPower. I entered my first race and had not calibrated my trainer. My data was abnormally high. I calibrated the trainer and my next race seemed more accurate based on my fitness. Not sure if I need the first race deleted or just leave well enough alone. Not sure of the proper procedure to follow. Thx.
I've DQ'd your first result but please ensure your set up is accuate before each race.
I took a couple rest days and did a proper FTP test today that resulted in a 214W FTP. At 98.4kg this results in 2.17w/kg. It was immediately apparent that the previous results from racing are not accurate as the original factory calibration was no good. There is no way that I can average 280-310W through a race as was done in those three races.

Please DQ or void, etc the three races that I have done. I will begin building from Cat D and hopefully be back to the C group shortly upon weight loss and fitness increases. Can this "downgrade" to D Cat be done with the removal of the three prior races?

I will ensure that I have a properly calibrated trainer and make use of my heart rate monitor for each race from now on. My apologies for the inconvenience.
ucdengboss wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 am
I took a couple rest days and did a proper FTP test today that resulted in a 214W FTP. At 98.4kg this results in 2.17w/kg. It was immediately apparent that the previous results from racing are not accurate as the original factory calibration was no good. There is no way that I can average 280-310W through a race as was done in those three races.

Please DQ or void, etc the three races that I have done. I will begin building from Cat D and hopefully be back to the C group shortly upon weight loss and fitness increases. Can this "downgrade" to D Cat be done with the removal of the three prior races?

I will ensure that I have a properly calibrated trainer and make use of my heart rate monitor for each race from now on. My apologies for the inconvenience.
OK those results have been voided so you are free to race in Cat D.
Can I get a trainer upgrade effective today 30th Nov
Moved from a bkool pro 2 to elite drivo as the bkool was wildly inaccurate (11 wkg for 1min!) New trainer has been calibrated so should be good to go

Thanks