Questions, banter and general discussion.
385 posts
Darren Green wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=912333 guessing something went wrong with their last ride...
Yes :-)
Hi, I changed my home trainer the 17th september. Could you update my category to B please?
lol.perdu@yahoo.fr wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:48 am
Hi, I changed my home trainer the 17th september. Could you update my category to B please?
Trainer Update applied; category is recalculated by zwiftpower.
I had recently moved from BKOOL Pro 2 wheel on trainer to a Tacx Neo 2. My figured have dramatically dropped. I am now struggling to keep up in the B Cat Races. I’ve gone from an inflated 300 FTP to roughly 240 FTP. Would it be possible to drop me back to the C Cat?
This all started 18 September 2019.
RJ Smith wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
I had recently moved from BKOOL Pro 2 wheel on trainer to a Tacx Neo 2. My figured have dramatically dropped. I am now struggling to keep up in the B Cat Races. I’ve gone from an inflated 300 FTP to roughly 240 FTP. Would it be possible to drop me back to the C Cat?
Done.
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 pm
RJ Smith wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm
Done.
Thank you
My last race should be marked error due to trainer issues.

Thanks in advance.
Malel wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:32 pm
My last race should be marked error due to trainer issues.

Thanks in advance.
Ok thanks.
Hi,
I bought a new hometrainer Wahoo Kickr Core and I did 3 races, but not have heartRate monitor, after that my account ZP was suspended. I’m waiting for new Heart rate monitor in this week and i want to start a „new life” in Zwift ;)
Could someone unsuspend my ZP account?

Thanks!
STU król WPKiW wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:23 pm
Hi,
I bought a new hometrainer Wahoo Kickr Core and I did 3 races, but not have heartRate monitor, after that my account ZP was suspended. I’m waiting for new Heart rate monitor in this week and i want to start a „new life” in Zwift ;)
Could someone unsuspend my ZP account?

Thanks!
Sorted as per FB discussion.