Questions, banter and general discussion.
353 posts
Hello i updated my trainer so i'm not a cat A, perhaps a cat B as you can check from my last races with the new trainer.
Can you update my profile to that category? if possible can also please remove the zada request as that race was really what made me go and buy a better trainer :) zada request is from the race on 27 September 2018 that you can also obvioulsy remove me from the standings.
Cheers
diskvask wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:31 pm
Could you please remove my results from 11/6/18 SZR iTT RACE, my trainer had a glitch/power spike at the end of the race.

Thanks in advance. :-)
It doesn't affect anything but I have actioned it.
Hello,

I just upgraded from a dumb to a smart trainer. Please tag my account for a trainer upgrade dated 6 November 2018.

Thanks
fatphil wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:06 pm
Hello,

I just upgraded from a dumb to a smart trainer. Please tag my account for a trainer upgrade dated 6 November 2018.

Thanks
It wasn't necessary as it doesn't affect your category, but I did it to get rid of some of those previously high power values.
Hi,

For my birthday, my mum & dad got me a new turbo trainer (Elite Drivo).

This trainer is an upgrade from the Elite Rampa I had previously.

I have subsequently done an FTP test, which came in at a more representative 122w. I have also entered 2 races (4/11 & 10/11) & the results are very similar to my FTP test.

I want to remain in Cat C despite being slightly below the limits, as I'm hoping it won't take me to long to improve enough to be a genuine Cat C rider.

So any of my riders prior to (3/11/18) are on the old trainer & should not be included in any of the Category calculations.

Thanks

Lee Robinson
LRob10@hotmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Hi,

I have subsequently done an FTP test, which came in at a more representative 122w. I have also entered 2 races (4/11 & 10/11) & the results are very similar to my FTP test.

I want to remain in Cat C despite being slightly below the limits, as I'm hoping it won't take me to long to improve enough to be a genuine Cat C rider.

So any of my riders prior to (3/11/18) are on the old trainer & should not be included in any of the Category calculations.

Thanks

Lee Robinson
Lee
I've applied the update so you will be automatically recategorised in due course; probably after your next completed event. You are free to ride in Cat C however your desiganted category is a minimum.

If you wish we can apply a DQ to your previous events which will remove your extended power so you have a clean slate. You don't have to though if you prefer to keep them visible.
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:19 pm
LRob10@hotmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Hi,

Thanks

Lee Robinson
Lee
I've applied the update so you will be automatically recategorised in due course; probably after your next completed event. You are free to ride in Cat C however your desiganted category is a minimum.

If you wish we can apply a DQ to your previous events which will remove your extended power so you have a clean slate. You don't have to though if you prefer to keep them visible.
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you could apply a DQ to my previous results that would be great, as then I know what my actual PB are.

Thanks
Again

Lee Robinson
Didn't realise you had raced so often. It's going to take too long so I've selected some of the higher values. Hopefully you can set some bett numbers soon.
Upgraded from a kickr1 to a kickr core to find my power output being 40 watts lower (and probably more accurate). I raced today and it’s clear that i’m well below A. Can this be accounted for somehow?
Dr. Wally Muscles wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:43 pm
Upgraded from a kickr1 to a kickr core to find my power output being 40 watts lower (and probably more accurate). I raced today and it’s clear that i’m well below A. Can this be accounted for somehow?
We can apply a trainer upgrade so yes. Do you want to confirm with a few more races first or shall I go ahead and update as of today?