Questions, banter and general discussion.
221 posts
Our admins can now apply a trainer upgrade date to remove past data from your category calculation.

Individual results can also be marked "ERROR" where the user had calibration issues or shared their account.

Please note we do not approve of account sharing for racing and will only entertain one request to have results removed.
Hi James, thank you. If we don't have a facebook account can we make the request here?

Edit: if so can you please remove my results from before 2017. Tacx trainer was seriously off before switching to powertap hub for power. Thank you. Also it appears a race on 6/27/18 is off somehow. Can this marked as ERROR? ty
The result in question was over 90 days ago so no need to remove as it does not affect your current category.

The same goes for results from 2017 - removing those would simply bring in far too much work for our admins due to how many riders have likely upgraded.
Hello. please remove or upgrade my all results to zero my Category in D
First times I played with my weight.
My true weight is 87KG.
I`m sorry
Kabo wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:38 am
Hello. please remove or upgrade my all results to zero my Category in D
First times I played with my weight.
My true weight is 87KG.
I`m sorry
Ok but please do not fabricate your weight moving forward.
OK and Thank You
Hello,
can you delete my races of September 25, 2018? My home trainer was not well calibrated.Thank you.
chris laleau wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:36 am
Hello,
can you delete my races of September 25, 2018? My home trainer was not well calibrated.Thank you.
Chris:- we have obliged on this occasion but please ensure correct calibration going forward as we can't keep repeating this.
please delete my race from the 11.10.2018 , my trainer was not calibrated correctly
Please remove the race stats from yesterday. First race completed, and have now figured out my tension was too low.