Questions, banter and general discussion.
ZP has one week to a) delete all previous rides and b) allow my resumption of normal use with my new more accurate trainer.

Otherwise, you force me to sue.

I will sue in federal court in a diversity action and pendant state jurisdiction under California's Business and Professional Code.

I gave you a simple fix and instead you chose to continue retaliation for for criticsms.

One week.

You and your representatives have already harmed your case and blown your credibility by lying over and over.

For example, the webpage now says:

"This Zwifter has opted out of using ZwiftPower and does not wish their data to be visible."

Completely untrue.

Talk to your lawyer about the prudence of lying over and over in a circumstance where your unlawful business practices and breach of duties have forced a court action.
Lol.
Wow, thank you for amusing me today. I needed some help after a long boring day at the office. This whole thing is ridiculous, aren't we all just grown men/women riding bikes, playing video games in our basement? I feel bad for Glen and the team that have put together an amazing product (and probably countless hours of their own time), but there is no doubt that some ;) of us take this way to serious. Zwift racing is AMAZING, but in the end its a video game for cyclists. RIDE ON and hopefully you calm down a little and enjoy Zwift for what it is.
How is your normal use harmed? Are you asking for your zwiftpower subscription fee to be refunded?
Glenn you're a discredit to this community and to your profession. I for one will pointedly refuse to continue racing should I have the misfortune to encounter you on the platform, and I'd hope the rest of the community also see fit to act accordingly.
If anyone gets sued, please don't hesitate to contact me as a witness to the atrocious and unprofessional conduct of the OP.

I love to travel. If the trial and/or depositions are far enough into the future that my broken femur has healed, I could bring Hannah (she folds in the middle, just like her name) and get some riding in.

See how I snuck my broken femur into the discussion? Clever, aren't I?
I’m not saying I’d want you to accidentally lean against a first generation kickr fly wheel and get a grade 2 burn on your achillesbefore falling forwards and catching your septum on the handlebars, breaking your nose in two places, before continuing onto your wahoo fan where your nuts get caught in the mechanism before being sprayed back into your face through the fans vent. I’m just saying I wouldnt not find it funny and think it was probably a fitting end to your time in this social environment.
Wanker.
business
n. any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors. It is sometimes significant to determine if an accident, visit, travel, meal or other activity was part of "business" or for pleasure or no particular purpose.

wrong venue, inappropriate cause of action, definitely frivolous (In a noncriminal case in a U.S. District Court, a litigant (or a litigant's attorney) who presents any pleading, written motion or other paper to the court is required, under Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, to certify that, to the best of the presenter's knowledge and belief, the legal contentions "are warranted by existing law or by a nonfrivolous argument for the extension, modification, or reversal of existing law or the establishment of new law".[2] Monetary civil penalties for violation of this rule may in some cases be imposed on the litigant or the attorney under Rule 11.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frivolous_litigation)

you need go away and find some other noble cause to crusade against or be prepared to pay for filing suit in that venue