Questions, banter and general discussion.
Zwiftpower was never set up to handle a single event containing 2 identical categories.

Zwift Academy group rides and workouts have 2 pens for men and women but they are both labelled as E

Zwiftpower chooses one of these at random to publish event data.

Site Admin has not indicated that it is fixable, so it's unlikely to be resolved.
Is it not possible to show de women's results behind the men's results? The women have the female sign...
Same problem for group workouts? I just completed a group workout and the result does not show up. Just women's. Will this be fixed?
Site Admin has not indicated whether it is fixable.
Do we know if personal bests in these group workouts count on zwiftpower? If not, then i don't really care that the workout didn't show up.

Otherwise, I want my 1-minute power from last night to count!
marko358 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 pm
Do we know if personal bests in these group workouts count on zwiftpower? If not, then i don't really care that the workout didn't show up.

Otherwise, I want my 1-minute power from last night to count!
If the workout is not listed then power data will not be captured.
My workout has not been posted to my race and workout history.
However, another man's history shows that he completed Zwift Academy Workout!
shinyan murashin wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm
My workout has not been posted to my race and workout history.
However, another man's history shows that he completed Zwift Academy Workout!
Understandable if he did a different event to you.
Most unfortunate. Something to really be mindful of during ZA.
ssante wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:02 am
Most unfortunate. Something to really be mindful of during ZA.
The event will be listed at least a few days ahead on zwiftpower, so you should be able to see whether the male or female ride will be captured from the sign ups.

Not an ideal solution but useful if your schedule allows you to pick and choose which academy rides you do.