Could explain why I was DQ on ZHR Masters Weekender event at Sunday 15:00?
Before start ZHR & age category was appended to my name.
Hi Stan,

The ZHR & age category tag must be done before entering the event, before you even joining the race

Doing so after you joined will not show up in results. Likewise, if you change it back before saving your session

If you have a video or screenshot showing your name and ZHR (Age cat), I can manually change it. ZwiftPower shows no such tag, so I can only presume that you changed it after joining.
mrbaldi wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:11 pm
Hi Stan,

The ZHR & age category tag must be done before entering the event, before you even joining the race

Doing so after you joined will not show up in results. Likewise, if you change it back before saving your session

If you have a video or screenshot showing your name and ZHR (Age cat), I can manually change it. ZwiftPower shows no such tag, so I can only presume that you changed it after joining.
This screenshots from Zwift Companion
Brilliant, thanks for that. I’ll reinstate you and refresh the results.

Not sure why ZP didn’t pick it up but it’s usually someone who changed name after entering the event or didn’t save their session with the name tag in place.

After this League ends in April/May, I’ll be changing the race setup to avoid these glitches
mrbaldi wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:33 pm
Brilliant, thanks for that. I’ll reinstate you and refresh the results.

Not sure why ZP didn’t pick it up but it’s usually someone who changed name after entering the event or didn’t save their session with the name tag in place.

After this League ends in April/May, I’ll be changing the race setup to avoid these glitches
Thank you for bringing me back to the results table!
Hi I was also DQ from a masters race tonight 7.30pm, my profile says I am under 20 which I’m not but I don’t know how to change it, can someone tell me how?
Thanks
Richard Kelly wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:23 pm
Hi I was also DQ from a masters race tonight 7.30pm, my profile says I am under 20 which I’m not but I don’t know how to change it, can someone tell me how?
Thanks
https://my.zwift.com/profile/edit
Why do you need to change your name? If someone does other series that have this requirement, their aliases tab becomes a massive list of slightly different names. What is the benefit for the race organisers, is it because you can't make cat A to J available and have to do it manually?