Hi there.
Had a great ride tonight and really pushed myself hard, especially when the first Bs caught us and a few of us Cs stayed with them for some time, but on checking out the results I currently have WKG against my ZP result?
I have been a Cat C for a while and only been on Zwift for about 4 months, this is my first WKG - will it be reviewed or is that it?
Thanks,
Graham.
gmaycock wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:02 pm
Hi there.
Had a great ride tonight and really pushed myself hard, especially when the first Bs caught us and a few of us Cs stayed with them for some time, but on checking out the results I currently have WKG against my ZP result?
I have been a Cat C for a while and only been on Zwift for about 4 months, this is my first WKG - will it be reviewed or is that it?
Thanks,
Graham.
That would normally be it.

3.2 w/kg for 95% of 20 mins is start of Cat B and your effort today was 3.505 w/kg so significantly over the Cat C limit.
Cheers Sticky.
So because I had a good ride, I get removed from the results?
Am I meant to ease off if feeling good, in what is called a ‘race’?
If I need to move into CAT B from now on, no problem in that at all - just surprised that you get penalised when you have a good ride.
It may be a while before I have one of those days again, so has taken the shine off my effort tonight 😢
gmaycock wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 pm
Cheers Sticky.
So because I had a good ride, I get removed from the results?
Am I meant to ease off if feeling good, in what is called a ‘race’?
If I need to move into CAT B from now on, no problem in that at all - just surprised that you get penalised when you have a good ride.
It may be a while before I have one of those days again, so has taken the shine off my effort tonight 😢
Assuming someone enters their correct category (at the time) we allow someone to go over cat limits and stay in the results but only if they are up to 0.19 w/kg over. This acknowledges someone might have a great day or they raced a shorter events ~20mins where it might be easier for those on bordering cats to go over.

However, you were well over that allowance so triggered a DQ.