1//
The ride is showing MAP rather than the category. I figure there was an issue since I could see the group leader messages, but I wasn't physically riding with anyone from the group ride, although it showed that I finished it when the hour was up. Rather it deleted if it couldn't be fixed.

2//
The recently completed Stage 5 of TDZ doesn't have any data relating to Nominal Power, 20 minutes, 15 sec, etc etc. and was more wondering why that was?

3//
Likely a dumb question - Where do I see what my actual ride category is?

Thanks,
Adam
Atemplet wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:10 pm
1//
The ride is showing MAP rather than the category. I figure there was an issue since I could see the group leader messages, but I wasn't physically riding with anyone from the group ride, although it showed that I finished it when the hour was up. Rather it deleted if it couldn't be fixed.

2//
The recently completed Stage 5 of TDZ doesn't have any data relating to Nominal Power, 20 minutes, 15 sec, etc etc. and was more wondering why that was?

3//
Likely a dumb question - Where do I see what my actual ride category is?

Thanks,
Adam
1. MAP means you were on a different world to the event. Maybe you warmed up on a different world and didn't get transported to the right pen?

2. Live data is restricted during busy times and you can see there are quite a few missing data too. It may appear in due course but I can't say for certain.

3. Your category will be displayed after your first race, and will be found on your profile page next to 'Rank'.