Hi,

I changed of hometrainer the 17th of december, new one is a Wahoo Kickr Core much more accurate.

Stats are now much lower.

To reflect that change, I logged in cat B this morning but I was UPG which is coherent with old stats but not new one.

How should I proceed ?

BR
Mat0x4e wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi,

I changed of hometrainer the 17th of december, new one is a Wahoo Kickr Core much more accurate.

Stats are now much lower.

To reflect that change, I logged in cat B this morning but I was UPG which is coherent with old stats but not new one.

How should I proceed ?

BR
I've filtered out old results and you have been recategorised.
Thanks a lot for your quick answer !
Will it impact this morning DQ ? (Not the case for now)

BR
Mat0x4e wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm
Will it impact this morning DQ ? (Not the case for now)

BR
You can reach out to the race organiser:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubWorldBicycleRelief/
Thank you for this extra information !
I too am in need of burning down my old results and starting fresh. What's my next step?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Brent Kametz wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 pm
I too am in need of burning down my old results and starting fresh. What's my next step?
Thanks in advance for your help!
When did you first ride with your new trainer?

I'm guessing 3 Jan but please confirm for accuracy.

What are you using now as a matter of interest?
I have a Magnus but played around with it to make it more...appropriate? It seems consistently realistic now.
If I could start over from scratch, that'd be great. Previous results are not an accurate reflection, for the most part.
Thank you!
Brent Kametz wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:03 pm
I have a Magnus but played around with it to make it more...appropriate? It seems consistently realistic now.
If I could start over from scratch, that'd be great. Previous results are not an accurate reflection, for the most part.
Thank you!
All done.