bdtremblay wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:13 am
Would you please filter out my history prior to November 20, 2018. Same as the others, I upgraded from a speed/cadence sensor with a dumb trainer to a smart trainer and learned how inaccurate my old numbers were.

Thank you!
All done.
Good day,

I just switched from a dumb trainer to a smart trainer and power meter pedals as of jan 14. So there are numbers obtained prior ot this date that are obviously blown up ( no way I can hold 600+ watts for a mins :lol: Can I have these power numbers reset and just use the ones starting jan 14 2019? I understand that might not change the cat I'll be riding in but I'd like to have the stats right nevertheless.

Thank you very much.
bobbyg wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:31 pm
Good day,

I just switched from a dumb trainer to a smart trainer and power meter pedals as of jan 14. So there are numbers obtained prior ot this date that are obviously blown up ( no way I can hold 600+ watts for a mins :lol: Can I have these power numbers reset and just use the ones starting jan 14 2019? I understand that might not change the cat I'll be riding in but I'd like to have the stats right nevertheless.

Thank you very much.
Done.
Sticky, please remove all of my results prior to 12/11/18. Upgraded to a Tacx Neo 2 from a dumb trainer with ZP. Thanks!
tbmincey wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 pm
Sticky, please remove all of my results prior to 12/11/18. Upgraded to a Tacx Neo 2 from a dumb trainer with ZP. Thanks!
Done.
I believe you wiped my history prior to Jan 1, 2019 in response to my request to do that because of a change in trainer. I was being put in as an A rider, but I’m a C/D.

Unfortunately. today I was still placed in a race as an A rider. Anything else I can do to get It aligned?
Eric Baumer wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 pm
I believe you wiped my history prior to Jan 1, 2019 in response to my request to do that because of a change in trainer. I was being put in as an A rider, but I’m a C/D.

Unfortunately. today I was still placed in a race as an A rider. Anything else I can do to get It aligned?
There is no indication you 'were placed in Cat A' but contact the race organiser 3R (Craig Kolb) and see if he can help.
Hmm...I think this is more than a 3R issue. I’m grouped at the beginning of races with A riders and have an A beside my name. I shouldn’t because I am slow.
Hi - I raced the KISS EU TT on Wednesday night but didn’t notice the power data was coming from my Tacx Vortex rather than my Stages PM when I paired everything before the race. The Vortex overreads by about 20 watts so my power data from that event is way off the mark. No wonder I thought I was flying!

Could a mod please remove the power data from that event? Or the entire event?
hotspanners wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:59 pm
Hi - I raced the KISS EU TT on Wednesday night but didn’t notice the power data was coming from my Tacx Vortex rather than my Stages PM when I paired everything before the race. The Vortex overreads by about 20 watts so my power data from that event is way off the mark. No wonder I thought I was flying!

Could a mod please remove the power data from that event? Or the entire event?
Done