I finished Tour de Zwift - Stage 3 but in Zwiftpower my result is DNF. I can see my file in zwift.com and under activities (after i clicked the update button) .
What can I do to change the status?
chris.cranz@gmx.de wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 am
I finished Tour de Zwift - Stage 3 but in Zwiftpower my result is DNF. I can see my file in zwift.com and under activities (after i clicked the update button) .
I've forced you in there with some ZP magic.
uclown2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 am
Thanks, Sticky, but I'm still in DNF ...
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:21 am
uclown2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 am
Thanks, Sticky, but I'm still in DNF ...
I've done it again but I fear something else is at play here preventing the result from sticking.
If it happens again open the event on your DNF tab and see if there is a 'Generate Results' button visible. If so, then try activating it.
My Tour de zwift - stage 1 is not on my race result ? what to do
J. Lindberg wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:41 am
If the blue update button on the Activities tab doesn't pull it across then there is no viable activity file avaialble, so nothing can be done.
uclown2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm
J. Lindberg wrote:
If the blue update button on the Activities tab doesn't pull it across then there is no viable activity file avaialble, so nothing can be done.
the file is there so why will it not show ? it seems that this i a problem for many people
i can downloade the file fra Strava is there a manual way to uploade it to zwiftpower?
J. Lindberg wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:15 pm
uclown2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm
J. Lindberg wrote:
the file is there so why will it not show ? it seems that this i a problem for many people
i can downloade the file fra Strava is there a manual way to uploade it to zwiftpower?
Zwift's API is broken. The activity file that ZP would use is not viable. There is no manual upload.
Hi,

i finished tour de zwift stage 6 but i am not in the ranking.
On the profile Page i see position "0" for the event.
Whats wrong ?
geishauserm wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 pm
Hi,

i finished tour de zwift stage 6 but i am not in the ranking.
On the profile Page i see position "0" for the event.
Whats wrong ?
To the left of the zero you will see ZP which is a disqualification code; ZPower riders are not permitted to finish on the podium.