Can we sort by country. I like to look out for similar riders to me and would like to be able to sort the results by locality.
I mean, i can sort by all names with ..br... for example, so should be able to sort by one of the columns easily but can’t seem to be able to.
Cheers
Brett
hi, sorry I am sure the answer to the question lies somewhere in the forum but not sure where to start

just raced in 12:05 3R volcano race today, great fun but I was not in the results as was told I need to UPGR.
I don't understand, my weight ration thing was 3.1 - I thought level C went up to 3.2. I never reach above 3.2 and I am never told to upgr although admittedly I am always towards the top of level C races.
also the guy who beat me was even better than me - think he was 3.2.

why would I be told to UPGR?

Thanks
terryzwiftresults wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 pm
hi, sorry I am sure the answer to the question lies somewhere in the forum but not sure where to start

just raced in 12:05 3R volcano race today, great fun but I was not in the results as was told I need to UPGR.
I don't understand, my weight ration thing was 3.1 - I thought level C went up to 3.2. I never reach above 3.2 and I am never told to upgr although admittedly I am always towards the top of level C races.
also the guy who beat me was even better than me - think he was 3.2.

why would I be told to UPGR?

Thanks
Start a new topic please; this has nothing to do with the original post.