It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature.
Hello -

My rides have not imported since February. At the time the support desk suggested I do an event, which might jump-start things again. I finally participated in a group ride this morning and it is showing up on my events page, though not in the Activities page. No other rides have updated. Have tried cancelling and reopening my account, and that did nothing. I also checked the privacy settings on Zwift Companion and they are now open.

Any other thoughts/suggestions? I will do a normal ride in the morning to see if it is active now going forward, but would still like to pick up the others also. Thank you for your help.

Amy Avery
amya1224 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm
Hello -

My rides have not imported since February. At the time the support desk suggested I do an event, which might jump-start things again. I finally participated in a group ride this morning and it is showing up on my events page, though not in the Activities page. No other rides have updated. Have tried cancelling and reopening my account, and that did nothing. I also checked the privacy settings on Zwift Companion and they are now open.

Any other thoughts/suggestions? I will do a normal ride in the morning to see if it is active now going forward, but would still like to pick up the others also. Thank you for your help.

Amy Avery
The only plausible explanation is you have your rides set to Private.