I did the EVR west race last night at 1845 pacific and I did not show up in the results. I finished behing Laurent Lalancette as a B rider. Is there something that can be done?
TheVegan wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:39 pm
I did the EVR west race last night at 1845 pacific and I did not show up in the results. I finished behing Laurent Lalancette as a B rider. Is there something that can be done?
You are in the DNS/DNF as you were not recorded as finishing the event. If you look at the live tab you can see you did not finish; well that was the info sent to ZP.
The usual cause of this is a brief network loss near the finish line. Did you experience any issues like disappearing riders? Did a zwift placement board appear at the end and were you on it?
No disappearing riders that I noticed. I started in the pen with the others. Chased Laurent Lalancette the whole race and finished a minute or so behind. The whole race my mile down counter did not function normally. It actually went up once. At the finish I think it said I had 15 miles remaining. I stopped the ride at 27.26 miles according to my Strava upload.
Looks like just a buggy event then.