Hi, i did a race this evening at 19:00 but i wasn't included in the results because of my power. It was my 3rd race in Zwift and I started in the correct category... B as suggested by Zwift Power...I made a great race and finished with 4.4 watt/kg (i touched 182 bpm...first time ever) but you excluded me from the results. Is that normal? One couldn't improve his performance from one race to another? And even if i had a high watt/kg value my result was not so good since i'm only 59 kg of weight and these flat races aren't my thing. I really hope you can add me in the results. My profile is: https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=37122
Thanks,
Simone
simo.viana wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 pm
Hi, i did a race this evening at 19:00 but i wasn't included in the results because of my power. It was my 3rd race in Zwift and I started in the correct category... B as suggested by Zwift Power...I made a great race and finished with 4.4 watt/kg (i touched 182 bpm...first time ever) but you excluded me from the results. Is that normal? One couldn't improve his performance from one race to another? And even if i had a high watt/kg value my result was not so good since i'm only 59 kg of weight and these flat races aren't my thing. I really hope you can add me in the results. My profile is: https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=37122
Thanks,
Simone
Yes it is correct.

Although you entered the correct category you breached the limits for Cat B. There is a small allowance if someone does go over the 4w/kg FTP (95% of 20 mins) limit but your race FTP was 4.347 w/kg which is significantly over. The category rules also include a raw power element of 250w FTP to cater for lightweight races like yourself but your 95% of 20 mins was over that too at 256.5w.

Ironically, you remain Cat B for now as your cat is determined by the average of your best 3 FTPs in either a 30 or 90 day window depending on races completed.

There is an image on the main event's page with more information.
Ok but this means that for this race i’m out from the results even if I entered the correct category at the start? How could I know before starting that I would have made such a great result? Race is race...I did my best and now i’m out since I breached the watt/kg limit? Without winning or even obtaining a podium...