Lui ZH who apparently finished 2nd was in fact invisible in the race and just appeared in the results! Weight all over the place. I'm calling BS and asking for a dq.

Cheers,

Lawman. 👽
drrichjlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 am
Lui ZH who apparently finished 2nd was in fact invisible in the race and just appeared in the results! Weight all over the place. I'm calling BS and asking for a dq.

Cheers,

Lawman. 👽
Can anyone else vouch that he was invisible during the race? I don't doubt you as we have come across this method of cheating before but it would helpful with some corroboration.

I have noted the weight changes but race weight is typically settled at 71kg. One to keep an eye on though.
Yes it was noted in companion app chat by several people at the finish. e.g. Ryan Devlin. Maybe ask Colonel Cripps although I'm not sure he noticed. Obviously I don't care too much but it was certainly weird!

p.s. on his Strava he has screenshots from the race where he appears but in the screenshots from everyone else he's not there.
drrichjlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 pm
Yes it was noted in companion app chat by several people at the finish. e.g. Ryan Devlin. Maybe ask Colonel Cripps although I'm not sure he noticed. Obviously I don't care too much but it was certainly weird!

p.s. on his Strava he has screenshots from the race where he appears but in the screenshots from everyone else he's not there.
Certainly a one-off DQ is in order but need more evidence of repeated behaviour for temporary suspension.

I'll alert 3R
Right you are Sticky sir! 👍
I can’t remember him being in the front group. Definitely wasn’t there as far as I was concerned
If your wondering why my weight has decreased to 55kg on the last 2 Tuesdays, I’ve been covering the pedalpower group ride at short notice and have been knackered.

Good race yesterday