Thanks, I never really noticed. I wish they would class by age also.
Hello,

I am being put into A class because of historical data that is not an accurate representation of my abilities. I recalibrated my trainer, and am C/D rather than A (disappointing but true). Could you consider wiping my history prior to Jan. 1, 2019? Thanks, Eric Baumer
epbaumer@gmail.com
Eric Baumer wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 pm
Hello,

I am being put into A class because of historical data that is not an accurate representation of my abilities. I recalibrated my trainer, and am C/D rather than A (disappointing but true). Could you consider wiping my history prior to Jan. 1, 2019? Thanks, Eric Baumer
epbaumer@gmail.com
You are Cat C as you can see on your profile. No one has put you in to Cat A; you simply entered the wrong category. Look in the unfiltered and live tabs for proof.
When I enter a 3R race, I get corralled with the A group, have an A next to my name, and am judged on sprints and what-not with the A group. I don't enter as an A-group rider. This happens irrespective of what label I use (and I have not used A as a label for about one year). Maybe I'm missing something.
Eric Baumer wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 am
When I enter a 3R race, I get corralled with the A group, have an A next to my name, and am judged on sprints and what-not with the A group. I don't enter as an A-group rider. This happens irrespective of what label I use (and I have not used A as a label for about one year). Maybe I'm missing something.
Only you can select Cat A but you haven't said what method you use to enter the races.

If you're joining events from the main screen after logging in that could be the problem if you are hitting the 'Join' button. You need to hit the appropriate category button to the right. Otherwise use the companion app or zwift's events page or even join through zwiftpower.