Hey guys,

It's my first message so I take the opportunity to thank you for the great work making Zwift a better -racing- place, the continuous improvements, dashboards and graphics!

I rode and finished my team's weekly 3R 100 this afternoon (6-Jan. 14:25 GMT+7), but see my name as DNF in ZP results.

I am listed in Zwift's ride results (number 16th in the attached screenshot). Can this be fixed please?

Thanks
Cheers
abdoullah wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Hey guys,

It's my first message so I take the opportunity to thank you for the great work making Zwift a better -racing- place, the continuous improvements, dashboards and graphics!

I rode and finished my team's weekly 3R 100 this afternoon (6-Jan. 14:25 GMT+7), but see my name as DNF in ZP results.

I am listed in Zwift's ride results (number 16th in the attached screenshot). Can this be fixed please?

Thanks
Cheers
There is no screenshot.

You likley had a connection issue near the end meaning Zwift did not report as finishing to ZP.

I assume the screenshot was from the board that pops up at the end of the ride?

Can you check the mobile Companion All and see whether you were placed there?

I expect there is no finishing board in the App.

Race organiser may be able to force you in to results.

That is the bottom of the Bs and explains why ZP has not listed you amongst finishers.
You're right:
The screen shot was of the popping board at the end of the ride.
The companion app shows a "Finished event" flag but doesn't show my name in the results.

Ok, will ask 3R for help.