WKG dq on the last race. So I haven't been racing Zwift much lately (riding outdoors) and prior was a pretty solid C racer. I did my last race as a C and ended up getting WKG dq'd. I've been looking at the rules and was wondering if I should have just been upgraded. It looks like I fall in the B cat parameters now so I wasn't racing at 2 levels below right? I'm not sure I understand. Either way I'll be selecting B from here on. Thanks all.
jeffedes wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:57 pm
WKG dq on the last race. So I haven't been racing Zwift much lately (riding outdoors) and prior was a pretty solid C racer. I did my last race as a C and ended up getting WKG dq'd. I've been looking at the rules and was wondering if I should have just been upgraded. It looks like I fall in the B cat parameters now so I wasn't racing at 2 levels below right? I'm not sure I understand. Either way I'll be selecting B from here on. Thanks all.
I can't find a link to your profile so can not check the result in question.
It sounds as if you are looking at the 3R rules which have likely not been updated since they adopted ZwiftPower's WKG system in December 2018.

This explains how the system works:-viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5528

Disqualification codes here:- viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5372

Assuming you correctly entered Cat C you will stay in the results as long as you do not go 0.2 w/kg over the 3.2 w/kg limit. If your 95% of 20 mins was equal to or over 3.4 w/kg then you will be DQ.
Sorry about that. Fixed it so you should be able to see it now. You did answer my question though. Will race B from now on but hadn't raced in a while so stayed in C when I did. Too bad it just doesn't upgrade you.