I just noticed on our team page that there is a menu link I've never seen before, called Squads, where I can assign riders for the KISS Community League. Is this a new link/option or has it always been there? If so, I must be half blind :D

If this is new, what is the KISS Community League?
Never mind, I see it's changed to Europe, Asia and America now.
Hi, I couldn't really figure out what the KISS Community League is all about. The Zwift YT video says sign up on Zwiftpower,but here I could only assign members to KISS Eu,etc. Is there a comprehensive guide to Community League? Regards,Andras
andrewbeck_hu wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 am
Hi, I couldn't really figure out what the KISS Community League is all about. The Zwift YT video says sign up on Zwiftpower,but here I could only assign members to KISS Eu,etc. Is there a comprehensive guide to Community League? Regards,Andras
There are 3 timezones on the team page so click timezone first before assigning riders.

Follow this post too:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZwiftRa ... 343260906/
Do you need to be part of a team or can you race as an individual?
Brad_Norton14 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:23 am
Do you need to be part of a team or can you race as an individual?
It's purely a team event.
I saw on FB that the Community Series has been postponed but there was a race on the calendar yesterday. I tried to sign up but it was giving me an error, I assume that was because the race would not happen anymore, is that right? Or do I need to register my team somewhere else? Thanks in advance,
AlexM370 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 pm
I saw on FB that the Community Series has been postponed but there was a race on the calendar yesterday. I tried to sign up but it was giving me an error, I assume that was because the race would not happen anymore, is that right? Or do I need to register my team somewhere else? Thanks in advance,
The race was replaced with a KISS Choice race during the day. You don't need to register at the moment. We will post once we have some more news.
uclown2002 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:28 pm
The race was replaced with a KISS Choice race during the day. You don't need to register at the moment. We will post once we have some more news.
Thanks Sticky! ;)