Questions, banter and general discussion.
Seems like both my Giro rides yesterday and today Tour of Watopia gliched for me and at the end didnt get the normal result page or confirmation of ride end but continued (the remaining distance started counted back). I started all rides in the pen with the others and crossed the finish line without any issues on the course. Any chance these results can at least be counted in zwiftpower?
istyar wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:07 pm
Seems like both my Giro rides yesterday and today Tour of Watopia gliched for me and at the end didnt get the normal result page or confirmation of ride end but continued (the remaining distance started counted back). I started all rides in the pen with the others and crossed the finish line without any issues on the course. Any chance these results can at least be counted in zwiftpower?
I'll try and force you in but finishing position may not be accurate.
Zwift has put a notice on the events info; that you MUST Exit and Save after your event to make sure your data is recorded correctly and/or not lost. they also add DO NOT start another event after completing.
Having said that; I started 4 events in a row without any issues, but many people are getting their results lost. Be safe, not sorry.
I had this on Monday TOW stage 6 saved and exited straight after finishing nothing in the results on zp but in companion I got 11.7 km recorded no internet dropout and no info downloaded to strava ?
Hi Sticky

My results for Stage 6 Tour Watopia not showing. I finished before guy listed as 1st place on ZP. Race was 8pm tonight

Regards

Tully Lyster
Tully Lyster wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:03 am
Hi Sticky

My results for Stage 6 Tour Watopia not showing. I finished before guy listed as 1st place on ZP. Race was 8pm tonight

Regards

Tully Lyster
This one?

https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=184553
Zwift didn.t count the last lap of my Stage 6... I crossed the finish line and it said lap 4/3

got credit for 11.8 mile
VTanzi wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:08 am
Zwift didn.t count the last lap of my Stage 6... I crossed the finish line and it said lap 4/3

got credit for 11.8 mile
I'll try and force you in to the results.
thanks sticky

Vince