Questions, banter and general discussion.
Why do some rides have their power output marked in blue?
When this is the case, the 20min power output also isn't showing.
I really dislike the fact some people have these rides on there profile and zwiftpower doesn't take these into account when it comes to category placement.
I got changed to category A while i still should be B. Other riders who clearly manage to get 4.4w/kg average in their rides do not get swapped to a higher categry..

kind regards
Catechist wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am
Why do some rides have their power output marked in blue?
When this is the case, the 20min power output also isn't showing.
I really dislike the fact some people have these rides on there profile and zwiftpower doesn't take these into account when it comes to category placement.
I got changed to category A while i still should be B. Other riders who clearly manage to get 4.4w/kg average in their rides do not get swapped to a higher categry..

kind regards
Results processing goes through a series of steps starting with live power data indicated by a green bolt before being replaced by a more accurate .fit file indicated by the blue bolt. Zwift's API is broken meaning many activity files get deleted or corrupted with cool down data for example. ZP tries to ignore the broken files but often they slip through to someone's profile.

If you got changed to Cat A then clearly that is where you belong according to ZP's Historic Category model.

Average w/kg is not used for categorisation as it's based on average of best 3 race FTPs (95% of 20 min power)

There is a "?" on your profile to display what 3 efforts were used.
I still don't understand why some riders don't get swapped, when clearly there 95 percent of 20min effort are way higher than mine.
And this are efforts from race events..
Also the calculation of my category should be done again, because it dit not take into account the weight i gained.

kind regards