Questions, banter and general discussion.
Hi sticky

Can you have a look at my profile and explain how I’ve managed to move up to cat B? My maths I was a few watts short over the last 30 days.

Thanks
Matt whitwell wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 am
Hi sticky

Can you have a look at my profile and explain how I’ve managed to move up to cat B? My maths I was a few watts short over the last 30 days.

Thanks
If you look at the image on the event's page we are moving to 90 days but one day at a time. Today should look back over 33 days. Does that work out?
Would make sense on a 90 day calculation but not 33. There’s an effort on 24 December that if included bumps up my average.

I’m fine with wherever I’m categorised it was unexpected and I nearly got DQ for entering wrong race!

Looks to me like it’s running off 90 days already and I bet there’s been lots of changes as a result.
That’s weird.

I’m now showing as a C!

Has there been an update in last hour?
Matt whitwell wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:55 am
That’s weird.

I’m now showing as a C!

Has there been an update in last hour?
There was a bug :-)
We've introduced a new profile feature on displaying your average w/kg used for categorisation.
Great feature thanks
Within my profile the listed 20 minutes don't make any sense.

It seems it is ordered by high to low, and two races on the same day are not counted.
Alexander Perdon wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 pm
Within my profile the listed 20 minutes don't make any sense.

It seems it is ordered by high to low, and two races on the same day are not counted.
Noted.
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 pm
We've introduced a new profile feature on displaying your average w/kg used for categorisation.
Sticky, in my case the new feature displays an average of best 3 efforts of 3.94 and I am categorized as an A. Shouldn't be a B cat? Or am I missing something?
Kudos for your work