I completed Tour de Zwift 6 on Saturday. Late in the ride, all the riders just disappeared. It looks from other posts like this may be related to my internet connection. Even though I couldn't see the other riders, every thing else seemed fine. It's quite the ride and finish. Because I suspected issues, I took screen shots after crossing the the finish and of the ride report - both showing a completed ride. The results aren't posted on Zwift Power. My Zwift shows the ride, but it adds over 50 minutes to the finish time. Can I get this resolved in Zwift Power? Thanks.
jd p wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:30 pm
I completed Tour de Zwift 6 on Saturday. Late in the ride, all the riders just disappeared. It looks from other posts like this may be related to my internet connection. Even though I couldn't see the other riders, every thing else seemed fine. It's quite the ride and finish. Because I suspected issues, I took screen shots after crossing the the finish and of the ride report - both showing a completed ride. The results aren't posted on Zwift Power. My Zwift shows the ride, but it adds over 50 minutes to the finish time. Can I get this resolved in Zwift Power? Thanks.
Sadly, there is nothing ZP can do to resolve issues like yours.