Questions, banter and general discussion.
For the second time my race is not registered after the finish line! Please solve this problem otherwise I do not renew the Zwift subscription.
From the pictures it is possible to see that I completed the race regularly but ZwiftPower excluded me from the ranking.
Why?

Best regards.

Daniel Lancia

Have you registered with ZwiftPower?

Have you allowed Zwift to share your data with ZP?

Finally, ZP have nothing to do with Zwift
mrbaldi wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 pm

The registration is ok I already have 14 races in Zwiftpower.
The problem is data synchronization with Zwift.
Not always works also other riders have had the same problem.
idaniel wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 pm
mrbaldi wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 pm

The registration is ok I already have 14 races in Zwiftpower.
The problem is data synchronization with Zwift.
Not always works also other riders have had the same problem.
Si ma ha ragione Robert
Zwiftpower non c’entra con Zwift.....ergo se non vuoi rinnovare l’abbonamento non dovrebbe di certo essere per questo motivo.
Sull’ abbonamento era una provocazione. Ma nessuno sa dirmi se è un problema di Zwift o di Zwiftpower?
Ok adesso sentiamo cosa risponde Zwift. Ho scritto anche sul loro forum perché sinceramente fare una gara col dubbio che poi non venga registrata non è una bella cosa. 😡😡
idaniel wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:36 am
Sull’ abbonamento era una provocazione. Ma nessuno sa dirmi se è un problema di Zwift o di Zwiftpower?
Ok adesso sentiamo cosa risponde Zwift. Ho scritto anche sul loro forum perché sinceramente fare una gara col dubbio che poi non venga registrata non è una bella cosa. 😡😡
Zwiftpower receives the information direct from Zwift; and as far as they are concerned you didn't cross the line.

If you look in the live tab for the event https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=133719 you will see that you have not 'finished' like the others.

If you look in the Companion App for the race results your name will not be listed.

This is caused typically by a client side network issue but it could also be a zwift problem considering how many users were online.