Questions, banter and general discussion.
I am sick of guys blasting past me on zwift. Why are they not Dqd. When i see these guys on zwift power i check out their weight. Guys weighing 50 60 70 kgs are total losers.When i check their pic out on strava they look more like 80 90 kgs at least. They are probably in the 100 + kg cat. Also if you check out their rides on real courses they dont seem to be going anywhere near as fast as on zwift. WHAT A JOKE.
Do u chk out their height?
Guys weighing 70kg are total losers?

Why? Do you think it’s impossible for someone to be lighter (and faster) than you?
Makes no sense... I am 45 years old and weight 64kg. Is there something wrong with that?

:)
danliz@segeri.id.au wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 am
Makes no sense... I am 45 years old and weight 64kg. Is there something wrong with that?

:)
Yeah, but we all know you're 4'7".

There are a lot of short hard-core cyclists. Without knowing a rider's height, making broad-brush pronouncements about weight and "cheating" are just ignorant.
think what he is trying to say is that riders are saying what weight they are but looking at strava pics etc they look bigger than what they are saying. plus their real life strava data does not match their zwift watts and speed
Kevin Blades wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:00 am
think what he is trying to say is that riders are saying what weight they are but looking at strava pics etc they look bigger than what they are saying. plus their real life strava data does not match their zwift watts and speed
Exactly! It is always easy to judge someone intentions just on a single part of a sentence.
60kg seems fairly normal to me and I wouldn't raise an eyebrow to any rider at that weight, I'm 5ft 6 and 64kg and could be lighter if I wanted to. If it bothers you that much your being overtaken then go faster :)