Could we get a column that shows our current ftp avg
95% of 20min snapshot after each race. That way we could and others take a quick look and see where that person lies in his or her catagory .
thx

Especially since we dont have our 95% column anymore and that is what determines our classification. The avg w/kg column actually mean nothing right??
Yes, Good suggestion. Recently noticed, that the 95% of best 20min column has gone.
Any idea why? It was/is the base for all cat calculations, so I think it is a pity, that it is gone.
Countime wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:39 am
Could we get a column that shows our current ftp avg
95% of 20min snapshot after each race. That way we could and others take a quick look and see where that person lies in his or her catagory .
thx

Especially since we dont have our 95% column anymore and that is what determines our classification. The avg w/kg column actually mean nothing right??
Thanks for the suggestion. Site Admin will be working on something similar once he gets opportunity,
If there would be a proper place to show this metric then I suggest to show it on the profile tab next to Ranking and ZPoints. Etc.

However, I don't see any value of this metric and still didn't read any explanation why this metric is that important to some people. Please convince me that this metric has any value.