Questions, banter and general discussion.
Is there a reason:
- my stats are not showing for all columns under my profile view .... and ...
- this activity does not show under my total list of ACTIVITIES ... and ...
- why was this not pushed to Garmin yesterday? (I exported it and moved it to Garmin on my own.)

Thanks ...
my stats were late arriving as well likely due to the site being down late last night for a spell. i refreshed this morning and all is acounted for.
I was watching last night as well and was hoping it would be there this morning, but NO, still not there this morning.
hdoornbosch wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:14 pm
I was watching last night as well and was hoping it would be there this morning, but NO, still not there this morning.
Live data is restricted when server is busy but it may still appear yet.
I am patiently waiting for it to arrive ....

I noticed my numbers are not the only numbers missing from that event .... MANY ... others as well.
The missing data still does not appear for me, as well as MANY other riders that participated in the same event.

Any chance they could re-import that single event? I would rather a duplicate event with correct data than having the existing occurrence of the event with partial data and missing under my "Activities" list.

Thanks
hdoornbosch wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 pm
The missing data still does not appear for me, as well as MANY other riders that participated in the same event.

Any chance they could re-import that single event? I would rather a duplicate event with correct data than having the existing occurrence of the event with partial data and missing under my "Activities" list.

Thanks
There is nothing that can be done as the problem is caused by Zwift's API not properly saving activities.
Thanks for the follow-up.

Side note, I was able to extract the data from Zwift and imported the data to Garmin with full results appearing.

Thanks for trying.