Questions, banter and general discussion.
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 am
BarneyZA wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 am
Awesome great - is the best 3 results the 95% w/kg or best 20min w/kg
FTP is 95% of 20 mins.
Thanks very much
Is it possible to filter race & zpoint ranking for all cats simultaneously rather than only by 1 cat at a time? (Creating a split A obviously has changed the ranking in an inconsistent way).
Does this mean CEVA Z riders don't exist anymore?
Hmm... I used the search feature before posting my question today about this exact topic and it returned no results. I didn't bother scanning the recent discussions until now. Sorry for the duplicate post, Sticky!
So did they kick out the D cat to make room for the A+ cat? Also now there is a blue circle with an M. What is this for?
hdushanbe@yahoo.com wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:39 pm
So did they kick out the D cat to make room for the A+ cat? Also now there is a blue circle with an M. What is this for?
D Cat still exists.

The blue M, I believe, stands for Male when the race, usually a TT, has a gender based split.
Hi Sticky,

There are lots of questions being answered but one is quite noticeable being ignored, what’s going on with verified riders? I’m asking because I am one of the riders that’s had to spend time going back through training peaks, strava to prove I am not cheating to give some credibility to my ability. Now it seems like it’s just going to be a free for all in A+ that you can cheat as much a you like because there’s no need to prove your actually able to produce the power to weight you claim you can in the game. Any answer would be appreciated, even if it’s just to clarify what’s happening or not happening..

Thanks.
PeterHaworth wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 pm
Hi Sticky,

There are lots of questions being answered but one is quite noticeable being ignored, what’s going on with verified riders? I’m asking because I am one of the riders that’s had to spend time going back through training peaks, strava to prove I am not cheating to give some credibility to my ability. Now it seems like it’s just going to be a free for all in A+ that you can cheat as much a you like because there’s no need to prove your actually able to produce the power to weight you claim you can in the game. Any answer would be appreciated, even if it’s just to clarify what’s happening or not happening..

Thanks.
CEVAZ is a separate body from ZwiftPower so my opinion carries little weight.

My understanding is that they are not currently verifying riders and are taken a short time out to review their processes.

I last heard they would me making a public announcement some time this week.
Hi,

Thanks for answering, I understand that they’re a separate body but doesn’t zwiftpower use their approval for the basis of whether you get dq’d or not in a race? If that isn’t going to be the case moving forward what is going to stop people halving their body weight and doing 10wpkg for an entire race? It’s bad enough as it is, let alone opening the door for it to get worse.

Thanks again .
PeterHaworth wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Hi,

Thanks for answering, I understand that they’re a separate body but doesn’t zwiftpower use their approval for the basis of whether you get dq’d or not in a race? If that isn’t going to be the case moving forward what is going to stop people halving their body weight and doing 10wpkg for an entire race? It’s bad enough as it is, let alone opening the door for it to get worse.

Thanks again .
The old CEVAZ limits are currently disabled.

Race organisers are expected to deal with DQ's of that nature if they see fit.