Questions, banter and general discussion.
Very happy to see the addition of an A+ category :), think this has been needed for the properly fast riders for a while. What are the plans for this? Will there be the option for race organisers to have an A+ cat? Is this something zwift will also be adding it just a ZwiftPower ok initiative?
nixie_me@hotmail.com wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:51 am
Very happy to see the addition of an A+ category :), think this has been needed for the properly fast riders for a while. What are the plans for this? Will there be the option for race organisers to have an A+ cat? Is this something zwift will also be adding it just a ZwiftPower ok initiative?
It's a ZwiftPower initiative at the moment.
👍 hope it sticks. Gives us low As a little more chance of winning something with the superstars in a higher cat 😀.
So CEVA Z will no longer check the cyclists for proof of strength?
be interesting to know what stats you need to make it into A+ vs A
DaveYates wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 pm
be interesting to know what stats you need to make it into A+ vs A
thank you Sticky.. possibly the best customer service on the web. On those numbers I'm surprised I'm not in A+. Maybe it's still doing the calculations?
DaveYates wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:01 pm
thank you Sticky.. possibly the best customer service on the web. On those numbers I'm surprised I'm not in A+. Maybe it's still doing the calculations?
Todays' effort put you in to A+ :-)

You can always 'refresh profile' post race to see if it chnages anything.
Awesome great - is the best 3 results the 95% w/kg or best 20min w/kg
BarneyZA wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:10 am
Awesome great - is the best 3 results the 95% w/kg or best 20min w/kg
FTP is 95% of 20 mins.