Hi there,

I ran the 8pm JST tour de zwift stage 4 today but it wouldn’t let me complete the race. I hit the finish line but the finish result for stage 4 did not appear.
It was wired during the race too as I couldn’t not see where I was ranked. Also other player’s name did not appear above their avatar.
Is this a client issue? I’ve never had this problem before and wondering if anyone else faced this issue as well..

Best regards,
Fumiya
Fumiya go wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:57 pm
Hi there,

I ran the 8pm JST tour de zwift stage 4 today but it wouldn’t let me complete the race. I hit the finish line but the finish result for stage 4 did not appear.
It was wired during the race too as I couldn’t not see where I was ranked. Also other player’s name did not appear above their avatar.
Is this a client issue? I’ve never had this problem before and wondering if anyone else faced this issue as well..

Best regards,
Fumiya
Usually a client side connection issue.
I have the same issue...

Very frustating!!
Tour de zwift Etappe 4 fehlt bin um 18:00 gestartet und 52 min gefahren was ist da los kann man das nachtragen lassen?
Hi,

Had same issue today. I have left a post in Zwift forum but no respons from Zwift :-(

https://forums.zwift.com/t/no-data-from ... ge-4/20340

I could upload my fit file to Strava manually all data was there... so what to do?

Regards,

Kristian T.
I finish the stage but it only say 26 km ther is a problem
So have to take the stage again Tomorrow.
Same here, black boxes above riders instead of names, then after the end I carried on for a few miles and not one other rider on the map
I had the same thing happen to me during Stage 4 today. Black boxes on rider names started at about the 2/3 mark of the ride, chat stopped working but I could see all other riders, crossed the finish line and it never gave me credit. Event distance started counting up after crossing the finish line and I'm a DNF on ZwiftPower. Had to manually upload the ride to Strava and TrainingPeaks to even get some data out of it.

At least I'm not the only one. Sigh.

I've never had this problem in any other Zwift event (including Innsbruck, ZFondos, London Tour, etc.).
That’s a Zwift issue, not really ZwiftPowers though.

The popularity of the events is amazing.
I wonder if you’ll or we’ll get the jersey?